Wednesday, April 13, 6:00 pm—8:00 pm
Location: Cape Cod Lounge, Student Union
This don’t-miss event features several successful alumni attorneys sharing their stories in a comfortable and fun small group “speed networking” format. Confirmed participants (so far—more to come!) include
- Sean Chen (Communication ‘03, Suffolk Law)—Attorney in small practice specializing in immigration and family law
- Maura Murphy-Osbourne (Political Science ‘94, Cornell Law)—Assistant Attorney General, Hartford, CT
- Colin Keefe (Political Science ‘91, Western New England College Law)—Criminal defense attorney in private practice
- Chris Mahoney (Political Science ‘95, UMaine Law)—Attorney in private practice, specializing in family law, estate planning, and criminal defense
- Timothy Jones (MPA ‘01)—Hearing Officer at Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, Office of Appeals and Dispute Resolution
- John Smolak (BDIC ‘85, Boston College Law)—Partner, Smolak & Vaughn, specializing in land use, environmental and real estate development
- Maura McLaughlin (English and French ‘91, Boston College Law), Deputy Counsel, State Senate, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Refreshments will be served.
Seating is limited. Please register by April 11 (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sponsored by SBS, Commonwealth Honors College and Pre-law Advising.